Every woman loves to look beautiful and have glowing skin. And each one of us loves to explore the beauty world around us. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, there is always a room for improvement for every skill, be it makeup or any other. So, here are some best beauty hacks that every woman should know-
- The matte look
- Keep your eye cream and nail polish in the refrigerator
- Lip Balm is your best friend
- SPF is an anti-aging tool
- Pluck your eyebrow
1. The matte look- What if I tell you that you can make any of your creamy lipstick look matte by just using some loose powder and a tissue. Isn’t it amazing? It’s that simple, just apply your creamy lipstick, place a tissue over the lipstick and brush the powder along the tissue. The powder soaks up the shine and gives your lipstick a matte finish.
2. Keep your eye cream and nail polish in the refrigerator- Eye cream when kept in fridge helps deflate the puffiness around your eye by cooling down your skin. It constricts the blood vessel around your eyes. Also, keep your nail polish in the fridge as it keeps it from thickening over time.
3. Lip Balm is your best friend- Lip balm is the most versatile product you can have on you. Lip balm not only gives a perfect look to your lips but it can also moisturize cuticles, fix frizzy spots. You can also apply some lip balm on your eyelids to give your eyes a glossy look.
4. SPF is an anti-aging tool- Sunscreen with Sun Protection Factor not only protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays but also keeps your skin away from getting wrinkles and Dark Age spots. It is the best anti- aging product you can ever have.
5. Pluck your eyebrow- Don’t wax or use thread to make your eyebrow look perfect. Instead, use a plucker to get the perfect shape and remove only the unnecessary hairs. Even famous makeup artists suggest plucking your eyebrow than using thread.