No matter what you skin type is, there are various types of face mask available to bring back glow and shine to your face. Face mask helps to hydrate your skin, removes excess oil and also helps in improving appearance of pores.
Even choosing the type of face mask suitable for skin type may be sometimes difficult. Not to worry anymore, here are some face masks you can try depending on your skin type-
- Cream Mask
- Clay Mask
- Gel Mask
- Sheet Mask
- Exfoliating Mask
1. Cream Mask- It is a good choice for normal or dry skin as it provides moisture and hydration. It softens and plumps up the skin. It contains essential oils and moisturizing ingredients like natural butter which nourishes dried out skin cells. If you have to go for party after a long hectic day, this mask will give you a refreshing look.
2. Clay Mask- If you have oily or acne-prone skin, this mask is for you. It balances out the oil levels and regulates oil secretion on your skin’s surface. It removes dust particles, debris and gunk and makes your skin soft and smooth. It also extracts blackheads and resolves T-zone issues. Buy clay mask containing lactic and citric acid.
3. Gel Mask- It is meant for sensitive and dehydrated skin type. It is gentle, lightweight and absorbs quickly. It contains ingredients like cucumber, green tea and mint as they refresh the skin and calms your skin. It rejuvenates skin. Try to leave it all night long and you will wake up with soft skin.
4. Sheet Mask- It is advisable and most popular for all skin type. You just have to apply it on your face and peel it off after 30 minutes. It is highly absorbent and lightweight. It is very convenient to use and quick. It is concentrated with nutrient-packed serum.
5. Exfoliating Mask- It gives an even glowing look to your skin. It plays an important role in your everyday skincare routine. It clears the pores of dead skin cells that obstruct them. It reduces chances of acne. It is suitable for all skin type. Although, if you have sensitive skin go for less harsh mask.