Everyday skincare routine can do wonders to your skin. With consistent efforts you can have healthy and glowing skin. Relying only one expensive beauty products does not ensure a proper skincare. There are some ways which are free of cost, yet they give the result.
Regardless of your skin type, these skincare routine tips can be added to your skincare routine.
- Add Face Masks
- Eat plant-based food
- Drink water
- Vitamin D3 to the rescue
1. Add Face Masks- Choose a face mask that is appropriate for your skin type. It clears your skin and refines skin pores. It removes dead skin cells, metabolic wastes and oily substances which clogs your skin. You can also make a DIY mask at home, by including variety of ingredients according to your skin type requirement. For dry skin opt for hydrating mask and for oily skin, clay mask is advisable.
2. Exfoliation- Regular exfoliating your skin can also be added to your skincare routine. Exfoliation refreshes your skin and makes it silky soft by removing dead cells. You can exfoliate using chemical or granular exfoliating product or pumice stone etc. However, exfoliating only twice or thrice a week is recommended.
3. Eat plant-based food- Everyone loves junk food, nobody wants to eat healthy food. But guess what, plant-based food is not only good for your health but also your face. Eating more plant-based food reduces inflammation and boosts collagen. Strawberries, blueberries, avocado are few of the foods you may incorporate into your diet to help with your skincare.
4. Drink water- Make it a habit to drink a cup of water as soon as you get out of bed. Consuming an adequate amount of water everyday gives you glowing skin. It helps in maintaining body temperature and reduces chances of your skin getting dried. It hydrates and replenishes the skin tissues which increase your skin’s elasticity.
5. Vitamin D3 to the rescue- Vitamin D3 improves the skin’s ability to protect from pollution and environmental factors. It heals the skin from breakout or inflammation. It may even help to prevent premature ageing of the skin. It also treats skin condition like dry skin, psoriasis or eczema. Add Vitamin D3 food or supplement to your diet. Salmon, egg yolk, soy and cow milk are some foods you can add to your plate.