Want to lose weight, but think exercises are difficult to perform? Well, not anymore. Here, are some beginner exercises which can be done with little efforts.
Workouts for beginners are specially designed to build confidence and create life-long habit for well-being. These basic exercises act as a building block to more intense workout. It helps in weight loss, strengthen your bones. It also boosts up your mood and reduces risk of many chronic diseases.
Exercise and appropriate diet comes hand in hand. Eat food that supports losing weight like lean protein, fruit and veggies. Try avoiding packaged food. Just make sure, you are regular with these exercises and you will on your own see the results.
So, here are some exercises you can try and stay fit-
- Jogging/ Running
- Jump rope
1. Walking- A 30-minute daily walk can do wonders. Walking at fast pace burns calories and it can be easily incorporated into your day-to-day activities. It is considered to be one of the most effective exercises to lose weight. It does not require any equipment and plus it is lower-impact exercise means it does not stress your joints.
2. Jogging/ Running- Jogging and Running are ideal exercises for weight loss. These are total body integrated exercises. It strengthens your leg and is very effective in reducing belly fat. The average jogging speed is 6-9 km/h and average running speed is roughly 10km/h. It improves your muscular strength and reduces risk of chronic diseases.
3. Cycling- It is great for weight loss and overall fitness, increases insulin sensitivity and reduces risk of heart diseases. Aren’t these reasons enough for you to start cycling? So, what are you waiting for, find a continuous path and pedal for around 20-30 minutes daily.
4. Swimming- It is an excellent and fun way to get into shape. It helps in losing weight; increases muscle tone and improves you heart health. It burns excess fat from your body and gives your body a perfect shape. It is easier on your joints.
5. Yoga- It helps in weight loss and also relieves stress. Although, it may take longer time to lose weight through yoga as compared to other exercises. But, it is worth the wait. It keeps your body and mind healthy. It also improves your mindfulness and keeps your mind calm. Yoga poses such as warrior pose, bridge pose, and plank pose, sun salutation etc should be practised for weight loss.
6. Jump rope- It is complete body workout from your arms, stomach to legs. It helps in strengthening muscles and improves metabolism. It elevates your heart rate, helping you burn about 1300 calories per hour. It also takes care of your lungs and keeps them healthy.